[c-nsp] 7507 IOS ver. recommendation: 12.0S or 12.2S or whatever?

Masood Ahmad Shah masood at nexlinx.net.pk
Fri Sep 21 16:39:45 EDT 2007

It's just not new features. New release contains new features and bug fixes
from an older version.

FYI.. I'm mentioning some of the 12.0 bugs URL:-

http://seclists.org/bugtraq/1998/Dec/0117.html

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a00808399
d0.shtml

try googling for more.