[c-nsp] ATM + 7505

Bob Chan chanarbob at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 07:53:07 EDT 2007

well you are lucky, but not mine.

My ex-employer deploy many 1401 in distribution layer, for using it ATM25 to
connect wireless backhaul. We found the ATM int. always port up protocol
down, sh/no sh not always help, event if I have backup route to access
it, most of the time, power cycle resume the service.

Most of the case, we have no staff in distribution hub.  ;-)

Finally, all 1401 was replaced by 2620+ATM25 NM

Bob