[c-nsp] MIB Class-based-QoS

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 19:48:12 EDT 2007

Hi List,

I configure QoS via MQC,  now I need to get the utilization of each
class-map created via SNMP. Is it possible? Exactly I'd like to get the: 30
second offered rate, in the example: 384000bps. What MIB can I use? I found
Class-based-Qos-MIB but the offered rate is not provided. My intention is
graph this value with MRTG by each class, so I can graph the class
utilization.

Class-map: CRITICAL-DATA (match-all)
          205974 packets, 173823962 bytes
          30 second offered rate 348000 bps, drop rate 0 bps
          Match: ip dscp af31
          police:
              cir 2104000 bps, bc 263000 bytes
            conformed 207565 packets, 175035118 bytes; actions:
              transmit
            exceeded 0 packets, 0 bytes; actions:
              set-dscp-transmit af32
            conformed 384000 bps, exceed 0 bps