[c-nsp] 3750ME ---MPLS

Munroe, James (DSS/MAS) James.Munroe at gnb.ca
Wed Sep 26 06:23:51 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,

When we orginally looked at this (don't think it has changed since then), you could install a GLC-T SFP but it would only support 1000BaseT.  It looks like the GLC-GE-100FX module is your only option...but maybe fibre isn't an option.  I'll stick one of those GLC-T SFP mods in a 3750ME running the latest 40SE to see if that changed anything.

Jim