[c-nsp] Pix/PDM Problem

OCOSA ListAcct listacc at ocosa.com
Wed Sep 26 16:14:10 EDT 2007

Hello,
I keep getting this error message on my pix 520UR: "PDM is unable to
contact Pix. Please check your configuration and your connection and
then try again by click the refresh icon."

I am running Vista Business, Java 1.6, IE7.0, Pix 6.3(4) PDM 3.0(3) and
I tried from a windows XP PRO SP2, Java 1.6 FireFox and IE7.0 same problem.

It works great before you enter commands through the PDM and are ready
to save the configuration. I have reloaded the PDM and image file a
couple times...Also if you just bring up the PDM and not do anything for
a couple minutes then try to add some rules or service groups it gives
the error saying the command can not be sent to the pix. Please help.

Otis