[c-nsp] High CPU Utilization

Reuben Farrelly reuben-cisco-nsp at reub.net
Thu Sep 27 05:40:39 EDT 2007

It might be worth pasting the output of:

router#show int

router#show proc cpu sorted   (only need first 10 lines or so)

and

router#show run int fa0/0
router#show run int fa0/1

when it is running at 99%, to this list as well.  You may well be running the
router beyond its capabilities, but it would be prudent to check that the router
is CEF switching all the traffic at the very least (look at show ip int fa0/0
and fa0/1).

Reuben