[c-nsp] Redundant default route, without round-robin routing

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at autempspourmoi.be
Thu Sep 27 12:46:24 EDT 2007

Thanks for the many replies.

To answer Tim's question: I don't really care, traffic can go to both A and
B, or go to A and then B if A fails: what I care for is out-of-sequence
packets.

Oliver's answer sounds reassuring - is it possible to obtain some evidence
of this via a show command?

I'll also try Jon's suggestion, which could allow me to do active/standby if
required.

There is still one thing I don't understand:

> Make sure to mesh the two eBGP speakers via iBGP.
> Guess you want to disable icmp redirects on the interface,
> best link those two eBGP speakers with a dedicated link to
> prevent blackholes..

... disable icmp redirects on which interface exactly?

Vincent