[c-nsp] default-information originate... always

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at autempspourmoi.be
Thu Sep 27 12:49:15 EDT 2007

Something else, related to this topic: please confirm my understanding
below.

* "default-information originate" means "inject a default route into OSPF,
only if you have it via a static route or via BGP"
* "default-information originate" means "inject a default route into OSPF,
even if you don't have it in static or from BGP"

Is this correct?

Vincent