[c-nsp] virtual private line mux

Arie Vayner ariev at vayner.net
Fri Sep 28 18:27:00 EDT 2007

Matt,

If the DS3 interface is a channelized one, then you should be able to define
time slots...
Check out this kind of module for example:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/port_adapters/install_upgrade/multichannel_serial/pa-mc-2t3+_multichannel_t3_install_config/mc_2t3.html

If its not, you could use frame-relay to "break-down" the DS3 to different
sub-interfaces.

Arie