[c-nsp] EasyVPN IOS->ASA55xx

William willay at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 05:38:19 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,

I went ahead and enabled it in the end, it stopped the error messages
(denys) coming up in the logs but my data still isnt passing through.
I'm still abit lost as to whats causing my issue, do you think it
could be to with my ISAKMP/IPSEC settings? I'm not so sure because the
logs show PHASE1&2 completed without any problems. :(

Regards,