[c-nsp] IOS pirating requests

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Wed Apr 2 08:04:05 EDT 2008

Is it just me, or are others on the list getting daily requests from
complete strangers along the lines of "I saw your post to cisco-nsp about
a particular IOS version...could you send me a copy of that IOS?"

Ok...maybe it's not daily...but I have gotten two in the past two days.

For those who haven't asked yet, I'll save you some time.  The answers are
"no", and "if you want an IOS upgrade, talk to cisco."