[c-nsp] OT : IPv6 - Will it hit like an "avalanch"?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Apr 2 18:18:01 EDT 2008

I agree which is why I do not see any end to address translators.
I think that every CEO of any networking startup company needs
to get it through their heads that any products they bring to
market MUST work behind a translator.  I know this will probably
disappoint a number of people who were looking forward to
building products that would be able to directly access all
IPv6 devices on the Internet, but too bad.

Ted