[c-nsp] OT: Check Point v Cisco PIX (ASA 5500 Series)

Jarrod Friedland jarrod.friedland at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:18:00 EDT 2008

Hi All

I wonder if anyone can offer me some sound professional opinion in terms of
using a Check Point FW device v Cisco PIX (ASA 5500 Series) Devices.

Currently we are using Checkpoint Devices however, I have an opportunity to
possible include a pix device in our mix, however all my reading thus far
seems to be more based on personal opinion than operational pro's and con's.

Im looking for info in relation to can do's and cannots - Administration
comparisons etc.

If you are able to offer some insight but would like to take this offline,
please let me know and I can send you my direct contact details.

TIA

--
Jarrod