[c-nsp] 2950 Spanning-tree question

Charles Regan charles.regan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 11:51:25 EDT 2008

FIBER --- SWITCH --- CACHE --- SHAPER --- SWITCH --- ROUTER

Since my router only have one external port, i will need to plug the
external port into the switch and put an access vlan on that port and put
failover link and bridges link on the same vlan ?

The internal and external port of the router will be plugged into the same
switch but on different vlan.

Does that make sense ?

Thanks.