[c-nsp] IOS pirating requests

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Tue Apr 8 10:47:49 EDT 2008

I would disagree with what's mostly here.  But, I'm guessing both of us
aren't lawyers.

I do know what IS SOP these days.  Buy the gear 3rd party then either the
seller or buyer downloads and loads up some later software and/or different
feature set.

That, I know for sure, is illegal unless Cisco offers the code fix for a
security issue.  And, the people that are practicing this as SOP can't spell
security.

tv