[c-nsp] IOS pirating requests

Asbjorn Hojmark - Lists lists at hojmark.org
Tue Apr 8 15:45:18 EDT 2008

>> (Wether that'll be legal in other countries is another
>> matter).

> That has never been tested in a court [...]

I wasn't trying to start an argument over the legal issues.
IANAL, and I sure am not an *American* lawyer. If those rules
will hold in court in the US, here in Denmark, or anywhere at
all, I don't know.

My point was simply that if you disagree with those terms, you
really should be buying something else. (Not wanting to start a
long discussion about moral standards either, so let's just say
that's *my* moral).

-A