[c-nsp] SIP VoIP Config

Pedro Matusse pmatusse at tdm.mz
Wed Apr 9 05:25:05 EDT 2008

Hi Tom

I've managed to get it working, tanks. The working config follow in attach.

Now I've a second issue. The outbound calls are supposed to come from a CT
Server (with a Dialogic D/240SC-T1 card) that connects to the router via a
T1.

During the test phase I'm also using an FXS.

>From the telephone connected to the FXS the call goes fine but from a
telephone connected to the CT server there's a lot of noise added to the
call channel.

Any idea?

Kind regards
Pedro