[c-nsp] Telco courses

jp jp at saucer.midcoast.com
Wed Apr 9 10:57:21 EDT 2008

I would suggest reading USDA's RUS guidelines to see how they like
telco done. It's pretty informative. Then read the FCC Telco Act.

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 10:18:09AM +0200, Mauritz lewies wrote:
> Hi
>

> Does anyone know of any good General Telco engineering courses.
>
> Either Cisco or any non specific technology based training.
>

> We?re looking to start work in that field but it would need some reskilling to go from ISP to include some Telco design and engineering.
>

> Courses in the US or UK is preferred.

> Checked by AVG.
>

> Please note: This email and its content are subject to the disclaimer as displayed at the following link http://www.is.co.za/legal/E-mail+Confidentiality+Notice+and+Disclaimer.htm. Should you not have Web access, send a mail to disclaimers at is.co.za and a copy will be emailed to you.
/*
Jason Philbrook   |   Midcoast Internet Solutions - Wireless and DSL
    KB1IOJ        |   Broadband Internet Access, Dialup, and Hosting
 http://f64.nu/   |   for Midcoast Maine    http://www.midcoast.com/
*/