[c-nsp] CBWFQ-LLQ on PPPoE Virtual Templates

Gregory Boehnlein damin at nacs.net
Wed Apr 9 15:19:21 EDT 2008

Hello,
	We have a 7206 running (C7200-IK9S-M), Version 12.3(20), RELEASE
SOFTWARE (fc2). We are trying to get LLQ implemented on Virtual Template
interfaces for our PPPoE DSL users:

vpdn-group akrnaa01rr
 description SBC Akron VPDN Group
 accept-dialin
  protocol l2tp
  virtual-template 1
 terminate-from hostname akrnaa01rr.oh.AADS
 local name xxxxxx
 lcp renegotiation always
 l2tp tunnel password 7 xxxxxxxxxxx

interface Virtual-Template1
 mtu 1492
 ip unnumbered Loopback1
 rate-limit output access-group 102 8000 1500 2000 conform-action transmit
exceed-action drop
 no ip route-cache cef
 no ip route-cache
 no logging event link-status
 peer default ip address pool ppp
 keepalive 5
 compress stac
 ppp max-bad-auth 5
 ppp authentication pap
 ppp chap refuse
 service-policy output llq-policy
end

It seems to take it fine, but when I do a "show policy-map interfaces" I get
the following output;

Virtual-Template1

  Service-policy output: llq-policy

    Service policy content is displayed only for cloned interfaces only such
as vaccess and sessions

I can't tell if this means that the service-policy is not enabled for the
interface, or if it just doesn't show up. Any ideas?