[c-nsp] C6k diag failure in lab, need to worry?

e ninja eninja at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 02:11:10 EDT 2008

Sukumar,

" You can ignore this one, as it _should_ not have any impact, after the
second reload." is not an acceptable answer.

1 crash in every 100 reboots = 1 million crashes out of every 100 million
reboots. In our quest for perfection, we should strive to investigate and
rectify every unexpected deviation from the norm.

Peter,

Open a TAC case and submit all the captures for Cisco BU to investigate and
rectify so that all other customers can benefit from the solution.

/eninja