[c-nsp] 6500 vs 7600 differences tracking

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Thu Apr 10 07:50:35 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 11:45:24AM +0100, Adam Armstrong wrote:
> But it's a bit bare. Is anyone interested in having a go at documenting
> some of the differences? I'm sure it would help a great many people

I'm happy to contribute, but knowing myself, I'm a bit too unorganized
right now to actually shepherd the process - so I'll provide bits and
pieces, and someone else needs to lump them together.

> (though, i'm not sure if anything can help gert at this point...) :)

Oh well, having the SXH BU officially support -S chassis would be a great
help (because it means we don't have to swap 4 7606-S chassis that are
already in production use against 6506...).

But I think this is very unlikely to happen any time soon, and we need to
get over it, and back to productive work.

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de