[c-nsp] Wanting to learn Juniper...

Jonathan Crawford jj at powerset.com
Thu Apr 10 21:37:50 EDT 2008

There is a very unsupported way to learn... you can be the judge of the legal implications of it etc etc....

http://juniper.cluepon.net/index.php/Olive

However you can get your hands on a j-series series off of ebay pretty easily. It will get you a long way, and will run the latest releases... and iirc ScreenOS if you really feel like some punishment.