[c-nsp] NPE-G2 12.2(33)SRC AFI Bug?

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Sun Apr 13 02:12:33 EDT 2008

Hi all.

We are lab'ing 12.2(33)SRC on an NPE-G2.

We see the VPNv4 AFI configuration saving a duplicate
configuration for a peer policy template inheritance:

!
 address-family vpnv4
  neighbor x.x.x.x activate
  neighbor x.x.x.x send-community extended
  neighbor x.x.x.x inherit peer-policy rr-peers-l3vpn
  neighbor x.x.x.x inherit peer-policy rr-peers-l3vpn
  neighbor y.y.y.y activate
  neighbor y.y.y.y send-community extended
  neighbor y.y.y.y inherit peer-policy rr-peers-l3vpn
  neighbor y.y.y.y inherit peer-policy rr-peers-l3vpn
 exit-address-family

Deleting the inheritance deletes both instances of it.
Replacing a single instance of it sets up a duplicate as
shown above.

A similar configuration on an NPE-G1 does not yield this
issue.

Is this a bug? Anyone else seen this?

lab#sh ver | i IOS
Cisco IOS Software, 7200 Software
(C7200P-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.2(33)SRC, RELEASE
SOFTWARE (fc3)
lab#

Cheers,

Mark.