[c-nsp] BVI not passing some broadcast traffic from WLC users

matthew zeier mrz at velvet.org
Tue Apr 15 12:58:17 EDT 2008

I have an ISR with two WLC cards bridged to a wired network.  Seems
certain broadcast traffic isn't getting bridged.

A simple example is with iTunes  Users on wired can only see other wired
iTunes libraries.  Wifi users can only see wifi users.

I see the same issue with other Apple services like Time Machine and
with ipv6.  Is there a config option I missed?

All other normal IP works across the BVI.