[c-nsp] Cisco LWAPP - statically assigned controller...Controller IP has since changed.

Jeff Cartier jcartier at acs.on.ca
Wed Apr 16 11:06:29 EDT 2008

Greetings!

So I'm running into a issue where I've configured a bunch of Cisco
LWAPPs.  The idea was to statically assign the IP address and to which
Controller (Primary/Secondary) the LWAPP would join.

Everything worked fine.  No issues.

A couple days later I found out that the WLC Management + AP Manager
subnets would have to change.  Since the LWAPPs are configured
statically to look for and join on a specific subnet that doesn't exist,
whats the simplest way to tell these LWAPPs (that are statically
configured) to find the new WLC IP address?

Thanks!!!