[c-nsp] HWIC-2SHDSL and HWIC-4SHDSL

Daniel Roesen dr at cluenet.de
Thu Apr 17 20:59:03 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 10:06:26AM +0200, Arne Boettger wrote:
> I have a question regarding the HWIC-2SHDSL and HWIC-4SHDSL.

Oh and attention: You will only get 2 ATM interfaces with HWIC-4SHDSL,
so you cannot use it to bundle more than 2 PVC (= 2-wire lines). If
I remember correctly, you should be able to bundle two 4-wire lines
with the -4SHDSL WIC though... but doublecheck yourself... I think
there was some pitfall which made this HWIC uninteresting for us.

Best regards,
Daniel