[c-nsp] Route reflectors, BGP router redundancy et. Al.

Dracul chris.garzon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 22:17:29 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I'm building a design that involves having a 2nd BGP router to act as a
backup if something goes wrong with the main router (heaven forbid). I have
two peers to different ISP's. There are some questions I have in mind:

a. Should my configuration involve route reflectors?
b. Do I need interconnectivity between the 2 routers? ethernet or serial?
c. Where would the two ISP links attach? Router A or B?

Thanks for your time!
Chris