[c-nsp] as-override

Gary Roberton gary.ciscomail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 10:27:19 EDT 2008

Peter / Dean

Thanks for your input on this.  I'm glad (and not so glad) that other people
are seeing the same issue.   It is a shame that SPs are not implementing
these commands when this is exactly what they are designed for.  Anyone know
why an SP would not add a remove-private-as command to their BGP
configuration peering with me?

Gary