[c-nsp] BGP with yourself...

Luan Nguyen luan.m.nguyen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:16:31 EDT 2008

Very interesting.  I have a problem with having an ethernet in global doing
NAT over a VRF, and the vrf doesn't know how to get to the ethernet LAN
segment in the global.
I was thinking of just doing:" ip route vrf whatever 1.1.1.0 255.255.255.0
3.3.3.3 global, where 3.3.3.3 is just some bogus nonexistence address (just
to dump the packets destined for 1.1.1.0 out into the global since you can't
put ethernet0 global because you can't do VPN route to a  non-point-to-point
interface)
I can imagine us using this "dynamic route exchanger" way when needing to
move lots of routes.

-lmn