[c-nsp] Bandwidth Vs Number of Users

Rolf Mendelsohn rolf-web at internet.ao
Sat Apr 26 16:49:12 EDT 2008

Hi Pedro,

Having background as to which part of the world you're in and how scare
bandwidth generally is in Africa. Aswell as a bit of 'general-use'
experience.

I would say you should work out about the following:
16K x 500 = 8Mbits (roughly) - More is obviously better, but if there will
really be 500 Simultaneous Internet users, then I would say anything less
than 8M would not do well.

cheers
/rolf