[c-nsp] Configured Loopback 0; now we have one-way voice?

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 10:30:01 EDT 2008

Sounds like you're sourcing RTP from a port that the far end can't send to
(maybe that loopback isn't reachable from your end points?) Even outside of
that, there are a ton of bugs with IOS determining how it binds to an
audio/signaling port for MGCP and SIP, but it definitely could help to use
the bind control & bind media commands (this is if you're using SIP):

voice service voip
 sip
  bind control source-interface FastEthernet0/0
  bind media source-interface FastEthernet0/0