[c-nsp] Inter-AS option B - filter based on IPv4+ Labels?

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 23:00:23 EDT 2008

 Hi,

In Inter-AS - option B, I have an option of filtering with BGP attributes
ASPATH, ext communities, RDs checks. Can I filter based on IPv4+ Labels?
i.e. set route maps to filter and send only the desirable prefixes are
injected into the BGP table and propagated using IPv4+ Labels to the
adjacent ASBR? Can you point me the web page?

If above it true then I can use standard BGP communities to filter the
traffic between ASBRs in option B!!!

Regards,
Vikas Sharma