[c-nsp] Traffic on IPSec Tunnel btw Pix and Router

Everton Diniz notrevebr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 13:25:53 EDT 2008

Hi peter, sorry by the later,

I tried test again. the host its ok, responding fot the request.

On router side, after vpn becomes up, i see the 10.139.10/24 net in
route table, and router encaps traffic.

On the pix side, still see only the decaps traffic.
On the acl L2Lnonat, i see the increase hitcount, but in acl L2L do not.

Tks...