[c-nsp] F5 firepass - MPLS connectivity

Vikas Sharma vikassharmas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 02:19:23 EDT 2008

Thanks Andrew,

Actually I was looking for vrf-lite or mapping to vlan to vrf kind of
functionality. I know it can provide SSL vpn but can I use this device to
connect to the user directly to MPLS ??

I mean, user connect to FirePass and then based on which vlan the user is
in, I can map that vlan to vrf and forward it to appropriate MPLS vpn.

Regards,
Vikas Sharma

On 8/7/08, Andrew Gristina
<agristina+cisco-nsp at gmail.com<agristina%2Bcisco-nsp at gmail.com>>