[c-nsp] Crash bug in SXH3

Sami Joseph sami.joseph at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:37:22 EDT 2008

I've worked with different vendors "TAC"/Support and it would be fair to
admit that there is a world of difference between the support i get from
Cisco and other vendors. Within TAC information is openly shared and comes
in quickly whether its a bug or else, while with others, i will have to wait
till they check with everyone including the account managers before coming
back to me with news that i have a bug.

Yet sometimes there are some TAC engineers that prefer to walk the easy path
and RMA the hardware but that never rarely happens on a Severity 1/2 cases
and i can change how the case is going if my tone changes.

I cant resist the urge to say their names, so please go ahead and try Huawei
or Alcatle-lucent support and you'll be sending roses to TAC after each
case.

My final note, everyone receives a survey after each case and trust me, your
comments shall improve their service as i have had an incident where my bad
survery turned things around, so i know that those surveys are read and
acted upon.

~Joost