[c-nsp] Fake Gear?? 2621XM

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Aug 13 11:37:35 EDT 2008

Thanks.. yeah, we've looked at that... but in the meantime as they fail we
are pulling them out of production and scrapping them pretty much...

I'm estimating we have 10-12 of these still left at sites and they all came
from the same supplier which is suspicious (hence my questions on fake
gear)....

Paul