[c-nsp] filter LDP bindings

Sergio D. sdanelli at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 15:47:31 EDT 2008

"well, an LSR needs to allocate labels also for other nodes' loopbacks,
so this alone will not be enough ;-)"

Could it not just based is allocation of labels based on having it in the
LFIB already?

Why does the LSR need to allocate a label for all the learned prefixes?
Juniper only binds the loopback and all the LSRs only allocate labels for
that from other neighbors, maybe it just looks for /32 prefixes.
Is that what Label distribution control mode: ordered vs. Label distribution
control mode: independent is?
thanks
Message: 3