[c-nsp] ip cef load sharing

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Fri Aug 15 14:12:25 EDT 2008

On Fri, 15 Aug 2008, Dan Letkeman wrote:

> Still seem to have the same problem even with this:
>
> interface FastEthernet0/0
> ip address 10.1.10.1 255.255.255.0
> ip tcp adjust-mss 1300
> duplex auto
> speed auto
>
> interface FastEthernet0/1
> ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0
> ip load-sharing per-packet
> duplex auto
> speed auto

You failed to mention whether these 2 DSL lines go to the same ISP and
whether that ISP is setup to support your per-packet load sharing.

Also, as you're using private IPs and talking about web access, I assume
there's NAT.  Where is the NAT being done?  If your output traffic through
each DSL router is NAT'd by that DSL router to a different public IP,
your setup is not going to work.