[c-nsp] ACE Regex filtering for url match trouble with %

ben.steele at internode.on.net ben.steele at internode.on.net
Sun Aug 24 23:41:55 EDT 2008

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Yes I have, I did mention that in my first post but this stupid
webmail client removed it and just put "'ing" instead of "'ing" :)

	FWIW I did manage to get this to match by telling it to match an
ASCII space instead ie .*selectx20.* however this is more of a hack
for my original request so I will still chase up with TAC.

	Cheers
 On Mon 25/08/08 12:32 PM , "Christian Koch" christian at broknrobot.com
sent:
  have you tried adding "  " in front of the " % " character?
 On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 10:32 PM,  wrote:

 > BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 > Hi,
 >
 > Has anyone had any issues with filtering anything with a % sign in

 > the url when trying to match for url filtering.
 >
 > Example:
 >
 > class-map type http inspect match-any SQL_FILTER
 > 2 match url .[Ee][Xx][Ee][Cc]@.*
 > 3 match url .[Ss][Ee][Ll][Ee][Cc][Tt]%20.*
 >
 > The first string will match no problem, but the second one won't,
 > i've tried all different methods of matching the % sign like 'ing
it,
 > putting it in [] etc. in theory the above should just work with
 > something like http://www.bla.com/SELECT%20test.html [2] [1] as it
does
 > with EXEC@ but it doesn't, anyone got any ideas or had similar
issues,
 > just want to check here before I raise a TAC.
 >
 > Cheers
 >
 > Ben
 >

 > Links:
 > ------