[c-nsp] EoMPLS with Port-channel with 8GE interfaces.

Maarten Moerman mmoerman at ebay.com
Mon Aug 25 10:18:41 EDT 2008

On 8/25/08 4:05 PM, "Antal Gergely" <antal.gergely at hu.digi.tv> wrote:

> definitly
>
> sh etherchannel load-balance
>
> and set ipv4 with : port-channel load-balance src-dst-mixed-ip-port
>
> all the 4 boxes should support src-dst-mixed-ip-port

Those commands do not work on the 6509's, but only on the 7604's , and I
doubt that the 7600's can inspect the trunk packets to perform this kind of
load balancing.

Olivier Boehmer just mailed a perfect solution for this problem I think.
Just make the ports on the router not part of an etherchannel, but let them
just do their EoMPLS work....

Regards
Maarten Moerman
mmoerman at ebay.com