[c-nsp] 3560 ACL performance?

Florian Weimer fweimer at bfk.de
Mon Aug 25 10:27:07 EDT 2008

* rendo:

> is there any exact/rough number of acl which doesn't impact the cpu?
> or how can we check/make sure that the cpu will not be impacted if the
> traffic increasing?

According to the docs, if you run it in the router profile, the ACL
TCAM has 1,000 entries.  There should be a (hidden) command to dump
the TCAM contents, so you can check how your ACLs are compiled and
project TCAM utilization according to that.

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer at bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99