[c-nsp] Web Caches

Alan Arolovitch alan at PEERAPP.com
Mon Aug 25 14:11:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

I suggest you take a look at our clustered UltraBand cache,
http://www.peerapp.com/
UltraBand cache is a combined HTTP/P2P cache for service providers,
supporting progressive download Flash video (e.g. YouTube) and software
downloads over HTTP, among other things, as well as URL filtering

Cheers,
Alan
------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 01:42:44 -0700
From: "Lala Lander" <sshafi at gmail.com>
Subject: [c-nsp] Web Caches
To: "cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net" <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>

Hi guys,

I am looking for information on Web Caches. I need to find out what
vendors are out there and what is your deployment and operational
experience My objective is to reduce Internet bandwidth usage and some
URL filtering. I am currently evaluating BlueCoat and Secure Computing
but I need your opinion before I test them any further.

thanks.