[c-nsp] LLQ + MLPPPoE -> ?

Ben Steele ben.steele at internode.on.net
Tue Aug 26 20:58:20 EDT 2008

Remove the service policy from your ATM int's and just leave it on your
Dialer, then do a "sh users" and you should see an interface listed as the
MLP Bundle, this is the one you want to be watching, if for example it is
Vi4 then do a "sh policy-map int vi4"

Also given you are running pppoe, you should be setting your MTU correctly
(ip mtu 1492, if it's a 1500 byte path) and an ip tcp-adjust mss 1452
wouldn't do any harm either.