[c-nsp] Cisco 2960G Issue

Paul Cosgrove paul.cosgrove at heanet.ie
Wed Aug 27 10:29:46 EDT 2008

Hi Mike,

As I understand it that is the way the ASICs are shared on most of the
catalysts.  Lightning striking an ethernet cable can affect connectivity
in a similar, though more persistent way;  switch survived but four
adjacent ports were permanently disabled.  Have you recently found any
unexpected gaping holes in the roof? :)

Paul.