[c-nsp] LLQ + MLPPPoE -> ?

David Freedman david.freedman at uk.clara.net
Wed Aug 27 22:23:18 EDT 2008

>Dialer will default to interface mtu of 1500 bytes unless you specify
>something else.

Sorry, to clarify, the dialer sits on top of an ATM interface which has a 4470byte MTU,
from the ATM over G.SHDSL to the DSLAM, LAC, LNS and NAS there is an oversized MTU as well
(>2000), with the default dialer MTU of 1500 the maximum payload should leave at 1508B which is well below
the MTU of all the network components end-to-end I dont believe this will cause any fragmentation?

>Haven't really played with the QoS on 12.4.20T much yet, but if you look
>back for the post with the subject [Improved queuing in 12.4(20)T?] from Per
>Carlson you can ask him what he was using J
>Let us all know if 12.4.20T does magic for you.

I will try this, Thanks very much for your help,

Dave.