[c-nsp] how to debug etherchannel on 6500?

John Jensen jensenja at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:48:06 EDT 2008

The first most obvious question is have you told the device where to
send debug output, ie "terminal monitor" at the prompt? I find it hard
to believe that the most detailed level of debugging for etherchannel
is yielding zero output.

The second question is how is your etherchannel set up? More
specifically how are you configuring LACP?

-JJ