[c-nsp] QoS on an Ethernet Sub-interface

Justin Shore justin at justinshore.com
Fri Aug 29 12:56:04 EDT 2008

Ben,

Thanks for clarifying that.  Just so you know, I tried the 'percent 100'
option but ran into a snag.  I'd get this error whenever I tried to
apply the policy to the interface:

   cir must fall between 8000 and 154400000 bps

With a little Googling I determined that I had to define an actual
bandwidth value instead of a percent for whatever reason.  I changed it
to 3000 and I could then apply the policy.  My code is 12.4(9)T1 which
could be the problem.  Otherwise that got me up and running.  Thanks!

Justin