[c-nsp] 827 nat translations

Dan Letkeman danletkeman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:42:44 EDT 2008

I'm currently running a 2621 just behind the 827(s) which is doing CEF
load distribution.  I plan on putting in a 2800 series router with the
firewall IOS.  Do you know if there is a way you can do PPPOE on a sub
interface?  I plan on having up to 7 ADSL connections in front the the
2800 series connecting via 827's or whatever else works best.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan.