[c-nsp] Sup720 Config registry

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Sun Aug 31 09:28:18 EDT 2008

On Sun, 31 Aug 2008, Brett Clausenhauf wrote:

> Can anybody who might know advise? It would be very much appreciated..

I had a similar issue back in SXE days (2+ years ago) where the conf-reg
would get out of sync between modules on the Sup720-3bxl (it would show
conf-reg 0x2102 in IOS, but rebooting would go into rommon).

To fix it, I would simply do a conf-reg 0x2102 and "wr" in regular config
mode, which seemed to set this conf-reg on all modules, making the problem
go away.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se