[c-nsp] bgp weird issue

mm-tech mm at math.pub.ro
Thu Dec 4 02:29:44 EST 2008

Hi guys,

I've finally solved out the mystery with that /29 subnet being blocked
after the iBGP relationship came up.
It was because of the "ip verify unicast reverse-path" option enabled on
Router1 on the interfaces connecting the router to the ISPA.
I had this option enabled to prevent ip spoofing, but it seems that it
affects in a negative way iBGP, BGP being a unicast protocol.

Thanks,
john